The Solid Fuel Merchants Ireland Executive held a positive meeting with Green Party leader and Minister for the Environment, Climate and Communications at his office in Dublin. The meeting was facilitated by Minister Malcolm Noonan and we thank him for his assistance. The Executive spoke at length with both Ministers on the need for enforcement of the smoky fuel ban and other policy initiatives and priorities SFMI wish to bring forward.
- SFMI launch poster campaign to highlight the harmful effects of smoky coal
- Solid Fuel Merchants Ireland Expresses Discontent with Allocations in the 2024 Irish Budget, Highlights Urgent Need to Combat Illegal Smuggling from Northern Ireland
- #Budget 2024 – Tackling Smuggling Essential to Safeguarding Legitimate Businesses and the Environment
- Up to 33% of solid fuel sold in Ireland is sold illegally – SFMI economic report
- SFMI meet with Minister Eamon Ryan